On page SEO can be accomplished a number of ways, but we’ve found that a few stand out in the process of changing business websites from hit-or-miss into winning combinations.
It all starts with a solid game plan to optimize your site. First, we analyze your landing page and the entire website. Then, taking things step by step, our SEO marketing specialists build on your great offerings using a proven system that helps businesses thrive. Here’s how:
After your sitemap is optimized, we will submit your site map to the Webmaster account at each of the top search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) so you can be indexed in the biggest searchable databases on the web.
The perfect Meta title is a business’s cornerstone and should be specifically designed to attract traffic to the site.
A few keywords within a certain industry tend to remain relatively the same, while others change often (particularly in fast-growing sectors that experience frequent upgrades). WEBLYNG experts will make sure keywords are up-to-the-minute and appropriate for your industry and for your domain at all times.
Remember: you must always be original. Do not copy another company’s hard work. But do make use of the most common keywords your industry is currently using. We can help you utilize the same phrases successful competitor companies are using while maintaining originality and your company’s integrity.
The competition is looking at you. Make sure you’re looking, too. See what works and then gear it toward your company and your site.
- YouTube Promotion: It’s easy, and usually free of charge, to post videos on the most popular media channels. We can make sure you’re searchable in these often-landed sites.
- Flickr and Google Images Promotion: Again, it’s easy to post images to these sites, both of which receive a significant, quantifiable amount of visitors per day.
- Blogs Promotion: If you haven’t yet created a blog dedicated to your company, do it now. Free portals such as Blogger.com (Blogspot.com), filled with the correct tags and keywords, are an invaluable resource. Remember – ask our experts for help so you ensure that you’re choosing phrasing and navigation that will bring your company success.
- Social Websites Promotion: Facebook and Myspace are great ways to promote your company, your products and for others to get to “know” you so they turn to you again and again.
Here are categories we specialize in when it comes to any successful business portal:
- URL Canonicalization
- Browser compatibility check
- Page weight checking
- Duplicate content checking
- Search engine spider simulation
- Keyword relevancy modification
- Broken links restoration
- Image optimization
- 404 error page optimization
- Robots.txt optimization
WEBLYNG will tell you the current rank of your website categories both by search engines and by keywords; the position of each keyword found; and the URLs displayed in the search engines. We’ll also alert you when keywords drop in the rankings or when keyword positions move in rankings in relation to competing websites – something that most busy business owners just don’t have the time and resources to do.
On page optimization can take you that extra step from where you are now, to where you want to be. We can get you started. Contact our SEO professionals now.